Friday, March 20, 2009

#99

Oh, how I missed this laptop. I missed the internet. I missed listening to songs at Frostwire. I missed blogging. I missed reading people's blog. And I missed my father.

Papa got back from Sarawak in the evening. I was at tuition when he got back so I saw him at dinner time. I did not suffer from not using the laptop for four days that much because I have a book to accompany me. (: . And I admit it is a good thing I did not have a laptop to use because if I do, I would not finish my homework. Well, most of it anyway. I have not done the Sejarah and Geografi folio yet. The problem is that I do not know how to do it.

Let's not talk about homework. On Tuesday I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch a movie titled Race To Witch Mountain, starring Dwayne Johnson as Jack Bruno, Anna Sophia Robb as Sara and Alexander Ludwig as Seth. The movie was thrilling, adventurous and had a bit of humor here and there.


Everytime I read a good book by a good author, I feel a bit of envy. I kept wondering, how did they (the authors) wrote such beautiful words? They must have memorized the whole English dictionary. Even I do not understand some of the words in a book but I am learning. Whenever I come across a word that I do not know it existed, I would search through my little dictionary that I've been keeping since I was a little girl and write it down in a book. The purpose of me doing this is to use better English when I talk and for writing essays.

I love wearing elegant and sophisticated dresses. Not sexy dresses. Just the casual one. I don't know how to describe it but here are the pictures of the dresses I like :







I searched at google about the type of dress I like and it is called 'Smock Dress'. I guess I'm influenced by all those movies where the setting is in the Regency period. This is the dress worn by women in the Regency period:


I just like behaving as a true lady. Hahaha. I have no idea why. I like how well-mannered the people are in the movies like Pride and Prejudice and Emma.

Well, I must stop now. I have to sleep. My head's getting a little bit dizzy and I don't want to make it worse. So goodnight and goodbye.

No comments: