Friday, March 6, 2009

DAMN

I'm quite happy with my first test marks. Here are the results :

Sejarah - 94%
Agama - 92%
Science - 90%
English - 86%
K. Hidup - 83%
Maths - 78%
B. Melayu - 73%
Goegrafi - 62%


Overall percentage is 82%. (: .
When I saw Hanna holding the KH test papers yesterday, I saw mine on top. When I checked that I got 83% , I said "Damn it, I got A!" XD

This month I will be really busy and at the same time feeling lazy but I'm forced to do it anyway because I must complete Sejarah folio in ONE MONTH ONLY and Geografi folio in TWO MONTHS. Gosh. I simply hate doing folio cos I must do research and stuff.. If only I can drive, then it's easier. Perhaps.


American Idol has its top 13! woohoo. Most of my favourites which are Matt Giraud, Scott MacIntyre, Adam Lambert, Megan Corkrey and Allison Ireheta are in the top 13. I wanted Von Smith too but he didn't make it.






Yesterday, I've watched this movie titled 'Emma' starring Gwyneth Paltrow.



"Emma Woodhouse is a congenial young lady who delights in meddling in other people's affairs. She is perpetually trying to unite men and women who are utterly wrong for each other. Despite her interest in romance, Emma is clueless about her own feelings, and her relationship with gentle Mr. Knightly."

Yeah that's what the story is about. I found that the choice of words used are very good and polite even though when in an argument. I just wish that men nowadays are much more gentleman like in this movie. And the way they say their love to a woman is really different yet sweet. They don't say 'I love you' straight away which really amazes me.

I want to try speaking proper and polite English like in the movies where it is set up in the rural time. For example, Romeo and Juliet, Emma or any Shakespeare's masterpiece. But it seems so impossible because everyone here speaks Manglish. Hahah. Oh well..

I like slanting handwriting. My handwriting is slanting and cursive, fyi.
Tomorrow, Mama planned to go watch a movie at The Gardens. Mama wants to watch Marley and Me. But I think I want to watch something better. So we'll see..

I guess that's all my blabbing for now. Will blog next time. Goodbye.

"The strongest memory is weaker than the palest ink" - Inkspell; Cornelia Funke.

Love,
DIYANA RAHIM




No comments: