Monday, March 16, 2009

#97

I wont be online after tonight until Frieday because my dad is going to Bintulu and he is taking this Dell laptop with him. )=

So, I want to blog satisfyingly as to replace four days that I will not be blogging.

Today, I woke up at 9.30am but got out of bed at 10am. Hahah. I ate breakfast - hot dog. Read the New Straits Times newspaper. Yes, I do read newspaper almost everyday. (: . When I'm finishing reading it, I felt like pooping. So I pooped and then bathe. I watched TV from 12pm-12.30pm. And then I went downstairs and practice playing the piano. Then at 1pm I had my lunch. About 1.30pm my piano teacher came. Piano finished at 2.30pm. At 3pm, I had tuition for replacement of Mathematics class. And then at 4.45pm it was English class as usual. But Ms. Esther did not come so this old man, Mr. Koh, taught us. He talksandblabs all the way. His mouh part reminded me of that suckish Maths teacher at school. How disgusting. Ugh. So, I tried my best to not look at Mr. Koh that often. He didn't teach as great as Ms. Esther though. Well, whatever.

This Wednesday Aliya and I planned to go shopping. We want to watch Jonas Brothers 3D Concert. And shop. Hee. So we'll see if we'll go or not. (:

I do have tons of homework to do but I'm still lazy. I'll do it tomorrow perhaps. Since this laptop will not be in my room. Oh, I'll miss hearing my favorite songs - Chasing Pavements, You Can, Angels, Homecoming, Speechless, Jai Ho.. I used to put those songs into my phone but now my phone is on the verge of dying. In other words, my phone is crazy. The music section can't work properly. And I could not see videos on youtube for four days. I could not see David Archuleta sing like an angel singing the song Angels for four days. Here, I would like to share the video of him singing Angels :



Ah, I love to hear him sing live. His high notes are powerful. Ah, just lovely. I would like to sing like that one day.

Gosh I am so bored.
Hmmmmmmm....



Ahhhh I miss Iman Alyssa!! She does not like to take pictures. So the last time we hang together, I must take her picture unexpectedly or suddenly. It's a challenge. Babe, why can't you make my life easier and just smile to the camera? XD . Whenever I feel sad I will always think of our great times together when we were little. Like the time we sold ice cream at the park. And cylcle around the neighbourhood... Ah, good times. (: . I love her. Forever and Always.


I think I should stop now. So, I shall blog again on Saturday. InsyaAllah. Goodbye blogspot. Goodbye internet. I'll see you soon. (Oh, how dramatic xp)

Enjoy the school holiday dear friends. Farewell.

No comments: