Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday. Sunway.

Today, Sunday, I went to Sunway College with my family. My brother decided to continue his study there. He wants to learn more about the performing arts. The college had an open day. The place was orange. Just like Sunway Pyramid's colour. Well, it is called SUNWAY College.

After settling my brother's stuff, we went for lunch at the shops opposite SJMC because after lunch we wanted to visit Mak Mok (my aunt). Mak Mok has a fever and is not feeling well. She was actually hospitalized at Pantai Medical Centre, Bangsar but moved at SMJC because the doctors there are idiots. XD . They couldn't cure Mak Mok. So, hopefully SJMC doctors will know what exactly is her problem and cure her.

Then, we went home. And here I am now. Yeah. I am kind of tired and a bit sleepy now because I guess I woke up a bit too early. I slept at 11.45pm last night and woke up at 8am. I woke straight from my dream. This dream I dreamt had an ending. Usually my dreams doesn't have an ending. It's usually like the TV shows where an episode ends and there's a "to be continued..." sign on the screen. But ofc my dreams are not like that. It's almost like that... Anyway, my dream I had dreamt this morning was kind of nice. Definitely not a nightmare. When I realized it was just a dream, I said to myself "awhh nooo that must not be a dream! no no no" . hahaha. Pathetic, I know. Oh, and no, I won't tell what my dream was about (=

I do have a lot of homework to do but right now I'm in the 'Lazy Mode'. Hee

The song Chasing Pavements by Adele is currently in my head. Her voice is really unique. And each of her songs have unique melody.

Okay, I'm starting to crap here. So, I shall stop now. Enjoy your sunday!

No comments: