Saturday, March 14, 2009

Archuleta Is Coming to Town!


Here me! Here me!
All you Arch Angels get ready to scream your lungs out because David Archuleta is coming to Malaysia! woohhooooo! The date is not yet anounced. When tickets are selling, I'm definitely going to buy it no matter what. All of my friends know I'm a big fan of him so DUH, I must go. I would like to hear him sing live and I'm sure he'll sound great! (;

I hate Friday The Thirteenth. I had stomach pain on Friday The Thirteenth. Yesterday was the second time I had that awful pain on Friday The Thirteenth. The last time I had bad luck on Friday The Thirteenth was on Febrary Thirteenth, Friday. UGH!

I am kind of crazy with guys who have lips like:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers


Charlie Cox


Colin Morgan

and of course,

Skandar Keynes

Notice how their upper lip are slightly bigger and has a shape than the lower lip? Yeah I like it. ;p

I wanna fill my stomach now. Hopefully it doesn't make any problems after I eat. Oh well, Goodbye now.

Yours truly;
DIYANA RAHIM (:

No comments: