Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Madness


Is it already March? Really? So fast.

I've seen Katy Perry's Thinking of You music video and Matt Dallas is so cute. He doesn't deserve to kiss Katy Perry because he looks so innocent while Katy is kind of a bitchy girl (no offence). But she is pretty and her voice is kinda nice. Her songs are catchy but meaningless. I guess she likes creating those kind of songs (I Kiss.., Hot n Cold). Then, there's Thinking of You, which is a slow song. It's so strange listening to Katy singing melodious and slow song. Half of the video was ugh. Matt Dallas is the main star, for me. hahah.

The Plain White T's' 1, 2, 3, 4 music video is so sweet and cute. I love that song. It has a nice tune and the chorus is lovely.

I'm addicted with the song called The Show by Lenka. It is so bouncy and cute. hahah. The music video is a bit weird though.

I really miss eating Kit Kat. ): My father always buy a couple of huge pakets of Kit Kat when he go to Bintulu, Sarawak. He hasn't go there for a while and there's no Kit Kat in the fridge. I asked Mama to buy at MCM but there's no Kit Kat to be seen. Not a single one. Sigh. Now all there is in the frige is Zip. I don't quite like it. But at least there's chocolate in the fridge. Oh well.

I love the colour purple. =) . Tomorrow's school. Can't wait -.- . I hope I'll get all the test results this week and I hope the results are all good. So, I guess I'll have to wait to find out. Hopefully there will be rain in the morning so that there will be no assembly. hee (:

So long, til next week, perhaps.

Way too innocent;
DIYANA RAHIM xp

No comments: