Saturday, March 14, 2009

The First Time

Everyone had their first time on everything. The first time a person did something would end up being satisfied or unsatisfied. Should that person give up even if the first time is hurtful? No. That's the point of having the first time. Nobody's perfect so everyone deserve second, third, fourth etc. chances until the person achieve success. So, don't give up!

Here are some of my experiences.


I rememeber the first time I wore high heels. Well, of course I felt great when I tried it on at the shop. But when I really go out shopping one day wearing the high heels for the first time, the feeling of pain started.
I bought a new pair of black boots, no heels a few weeks ago. So, since it doesn't have any heels so I thought my legs wouldn't feel sore. And I did not feel any sore legs when wearing it that time at KLCC. Instead, I felt headache and wanted to throw up. -__- . It started the second I got out of the car. So weird. So, maybe I'll try wearing those boots again next time...


Everyone knows guys have armpit hair. Well, so do girls. This armpit hair will start to grow when a person reached puberty. (Proof: Science, Chapter 4 - Reproduction). Before this morning, I got rid of the armpit hair using the shaver or tweezers. But this morning I tried Veet which I bought a week ago. Why I decided to try it? It is because my friend Aliya use it and it work wonders for her armpit - no black spots or anything, just smooth and the same colour as her skin. I was afraid of using it actually because my mother warned me that it has chamicals and will feel itchy after using it. But I want to try no matter how it hurts. I once hear someone say, "you must feel the pain to be pretty or nice" or "no pain no gain". Yeah. So I tried. And OMG it hurts a bit. There was a tingling feeling. I was like, "OMG OMG, ok ok wash it now. Ow Ow Ow" -.- . So will I use it again? Yeah, probably.

See, aren't all first time hurts? The solution to not feel the pain anymore is to try again and again and again. Soon you will get use to it and you will be happy.
BUT, make sure it's a good thing. Make sure it is to improve yourself. Doing more and more negative stuff is totally out of this topic.

The End.


Loves;
DIYANA RAHIM

No comments: