Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Adam and Allison rocked the Night!

Seriously, they were awesome. Enough said.

Haha

Yesterday, the Form 3 had an injection called ATT (no idea what it stands for) which I think is to prevent some sickness. Whatever. Anyway, it wasn't painful at all. I just felt numb a few seconds after the nurse shot me. And a few minutes after that, I felt nauseous and wanted to faint. But thankfully I did not faint (nor die :p). I seriously felt weak. So when my best friends helped me, I really felt glad I have them around. They brought me to the bilik kesihatan and I lie down the bed which was so uncomfortable but whatever. The doctor who was there helped to check me. I felt better then. Ally, Hanna, Aliya, Khairol cheered me up. Lin and Atin were also there. So, yeah that was about it. Haha.

I am extremely busy right now because I must finish my folios (haha), and my mid year exam is in 2 weeks. Grr. I hope I'm ready.

That's all for now. Gooodbye! 

No comments: