Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DashDotDash -.-

Oh gosh I'm so lazy to blog. Haha.

Okay so last three weeks was crazy. I had to finish up my folio and I did. Oops, I shouldn't be talking about folio because it must be switched off. Sorry. XD

Moving on. Last two weeks was exam fever. But before exam was the finale of American Idol. I know evryone knows that Kris won. Big whoop. I wanted Adam to win. But actually I wanted Allison to be in the finals and win. But whatever. The grand finale was awesome. The highlight was Kara stripping her clothes off and showing a bikini (or was it just bra and panties?) like Bikini Girl, for charity. Oh and the Black Eyed Peas was awesome. I also like the last part where Kris hugged his wife very sincerely and tighter every second. Check out Aliya and Hanna's blog for the picture. But seriously, it was awesome.

So, exam. Haih. No comment lah
Oh my god I just realized it's 1o:21pm and I am not sleeping yet. I planned to sleep early but damn internet distracted me. So, I must sleep now. Or else I will have a hard time waking up at 6am. I will blog again really soon.

Goodnight.

No comments: