Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pressure

GAH! I just hate doing folio. My Sejarah folio is 96% completed while Geografi is 10% completed. -.- . This week is tiring. Next will be more harder cos I must complete all folio AND revise for the upcoming mid year examination which will be on the 21st May. Bloody hell.

I'm also pissed with America because they did not vote Allison enough and therefore she's not in the American Idol anymore. )= . Danny should be out because he sang HORRIBLY. Heck, I think he did not sang, he screamed. Literally. Right now, I can only see Adam Lambert as the champion because he is versatile and artistic. Kris Allen is too boring for me. Haha

Seriously, I have nothing else to blog about. All I can think of right now is finishing the folio. Ugh. I want to read a book but I'll be addicted and wouldn't stop.

Til then. Good evening (:

No comments: