Saturday, May 9, 2009

#111

Whoa, I've finally finish my Sejarah folio! What's left is the binding which will be done on Monday. Phewh. One down, one to go (Geografi's turn). But tonight, I'll rest. Hee. I want to thank Aliyyah for giving me the info's on hiasan dalam and a few other things. I have no idea what I'll do without her. I love you!

Oh by the way, I have watched the video of Paramore performing Let The Flames Begin posted on Hanna's blog. Hayley was awesome! That was some serious head banging. And I wonder, tak pening ke doe? Hahaha. Oh and omg Hayley rabun! HAHAHA

3oh!3's Don't Trust Me music video is so stupid I laughed. haha.

I really don't know what to talk about cos all I'm thinking roght now is David Archuleta. And I know that my friends are sick of hearing me talking about him, so I'm not going to. If I do, I'll keep going on and on and on until you doze of on the spot. See, even when I'm not talking about him, I'm still babbling. Ok, shut up.

Oookayy, I'm bored. Ah, I'm lazy to type so I shall stop now.
Goodnight!

No comments: