Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's Day 2009

The theme was purple! My favourite colour =D

I was actually heavy hearted to go to school but I do not want to waste my life. Aliyyah brought her SLR . heehee. We took pictureslah. duh. Vaining is always the best part in every event. haha. Other than taking pictures, there were performances. I like the drama performance where Pn. Sangeetha was Snow White and Pn. Reetha was the evil stepmother. Pn. Reetha is my History teacher. And in the drama she add in some history where she said "seksa dulu kemudian siasat!". I straight away know she meant the Kempetai in zaman Jepun. ;p . It was really funny.

I am happy because it's school holiday! I can finally relax. But still, there are homework to do. It's okay, I can do the homework slowly. Oh oh, my birthday's coming! heehee. Make sure whoever will go on a vacation, please do buy me a souvenir (:

Time to sleep. Enjoy your holiday! 

Goodnight

No comments: