Saturday, May 16, 2009

Waiting For Yesterday

This is the colour of my braces currently. Dark blue.

I am very very very lazy to blog. But it's been quite a long time so I shall spare my time to blog. Haih.

Yesterday night, Friday 150509, I went to Red Box Sunway with Auntie Lida. It was her birthday celebration. So, there were her siblings, nephews and nieces, whom I do not know so well. Auntie Lida is not blood-related to me. Her husband, Pandak, is my Mama's brother. So I officially met Auntie Lida's siblings, nephews and nieces. Before this I have seen some of them but not officially. Let me tell you, Auntie Lida's nephew and nieces are quite handsome and beautiful. Okay, not quite. They are handsome and beautiful. And they can sing well, too. Especiall Abang Afiq. Syok sendiri doe dia tu. But I admit he does have a nice voice. Another Auntie Lida's nephew who were there was Haikal (they call him Abang Kaka, I think, dunno why). He reminds me of Adzmy. He wear spectacles and his body is almost as big as Adzmy's. Auntie Lida's nieces who came were Sonia and Wawa. They are sisters and they are really beautiful. (but sonia is more prettier than wawa). I was so jealous. They were really nice to me, though. They both wear the hijab (tudung) which makes me the only who doesn't. Hahah. What I have realized is that the guys' - Afiq and Haikal - upper lip is arched. It's like the side of the upper lip slants downwards a bit. okay, hanna must be thinking i'm weird cos i noticed those things. hahah. I think Afiq and Haikal are brothers, i'm not quite sure. But (I think) I know that Afiq has two more younger brothers - Ammar and Adam. Unfortunately, both of them did not come. Ammar is the cute one. I've seen him before but never get to talk to him. Perhaps next time. I've never seen Adam before. Well, at least I think I have never seen him before.

Actually, I didn't mean to talk about Auntie Lida's nephews and nieces but my fingers just want to. What I really want to talk about is the conversation between Auntie Lida and I. While we were on our way to Sunway (it was just two of us), Auntie Lida shared her teen stories. When I hear her stories, it was like I want to live in the old days cos she had fun and most parents when I asked about their teenhood it seems that they had tons of fun (and memories). I know that Auntie Lida didn't waste her teenhood, didn't do negative stuff eg. smoking an such, didn't loiter around and didn't not have fun. She told me about her band, the uniform of her band, hanging out with her girlfriends, entering singing competitions, the teachers, the school uniform and having secret admirers. She said "if you tak have fun and create memories masa high school, nnt besar mesti memory kosong". So, I've been thinking, it seems that I have wasted my life and perhaps I'm still am. So now, I hope I will create more memories with my friends. But then, how can memories work if the people don't want to cope? What I mean is people these days just want to loiter around like there's nothing else to do. And while they loiter, they smoke and also hanging out with their significant ones. Auntie Lida said she and her friends always do things together like making a time capsule and being in the band. And by 'band' it's marching band. Auntie Lida played the saxophone. Anyway, my point is, I want to do something with my friends but they are too busy either always being with their boyfriends or trying to flirt with a guy and then couple with him. I don't have a boyfriend but I don't think that's the problem. Plus, they are not active in co-curricular activity which makes me so lazy to go without them. I hate this school (teachers) which adds more to my laziness. Haih, I really have no idea what to do anymore. Perhaps I shall be patient until the end of this school year because next year I will go to Tenby and hopefully the teachers are better as well as the students. I plan to be active again in co-curricular activities next year which includes me performing on stage. Hopefully.

I realized that I have typed too long. I bet only a few people will read this. Heck, who does read my posts anyway? Hmph

Til my memories are uploaded.
Farewell.

No comments: