Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday in Subang Parade

I went to Subang Parade at noon. I found the fifth book of the House of Night Novel - Hunted. I crave for that book right after I finished reading Untamed - the fourth book - a couple of weeks ago. I also found Miley Cyrus' autobiography book. It's all about her life's journey. My sister actually only wanted to look at the pictures inside so we agreed that I'll read it. Hahah. My mother paid for the books :) 

Then, we - mama, elee, abang and I - went to the Chicken Rice Shop for lunch. After that, we ran into Syed Amir's parents (he wasn't there). So my mom chit chatted with the mom for a few minutes. Then, my brother went on separate ways because he had some research to do. So after refreshing in the loo, mama, elee and I went to the Maxis booth to check out the iPhone. Again. At last, my mom decided to buy me the iPhone after her contract (i am not sure what contract) ends at 20th June. So, mark your calender people, I'll get my iPhone on the 21st June. InsyaAllah. =] . Since I'm not having a big birthday bash this year, I want the iPhone as my birthday present. (: . So if I get 8A's for PMR, I must think of something else as a present. hee

Before going home, we ate ice cream. We shared a cup of Chocolate Marshmallow ice cream. Yum. 

It took an hour to reach home because of the traffic jam at Subang. I felt restless sitting in the car listening to sinar.fm (Malay music).

Mama planned to go out and watch movies tonight but relented. I think it's all because of the traffic jam. She was tired. But it is okay, we'll go out tomorrow instead.

That is all for now. 
Cheerio!

No comments: