Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grounded (Kinda)

SUNDAY 310509

I went to The Gardens with Mama and Elee. We watched two movies - Monster vs Aliens and Night At The Museum 2. We ate. Shop a bit. Yeah, just us girls. But my brother watched the second movie with us later in the evening.

MONDAY 010609

Kak Gg and Mak Mok came to my house. We went shopping at Sunway. Since it's my birthday month, i got discounts at Roxy. Well, there's a Sale right now so it doesn't matter if I use the voucher or not. I bought (mama paid) a handbag, purse, watch and sunglasses. All at Roxy. Hee. My mum insisted. Mak Mok bought a sunglasses too because in October she'll go to Makkah. And since it's hot there, she'll need a pair of sunglasses. Oh, I also bought three dresses that I've been wanting to buy. I'm so happy (:


Sadly today I will not go anywhere except Pusat Tuisyen Dunia Didik. Ugh. I think I'm grounded. Not officially but my mom doesn't let me to go anywhere. I must stay home and go to tuition. Reason: PMR ! Ugh. I showed Mama the report card for tuition and now she's having doubts about buying me the iPhone. I got only A's and B's. It's not that bad. Haih.

I don't feel the PMR fever right now. I should, but I do not. Gah! Seriously, I must get serious. But my laziness is overpowering me! I need a spa. *breathe

Toodles

No comments: