Friday, June 12, 2009

Jazz the Horse


My BM teacher at tuition, En. Apentah, seriously like tak betul sikit.

SITUATION: Wilson playing with his phone; Gary innocently focusing on teacher's teaching.

En. Apentah: Gary, jangan main dengan phone kamu.
I looked at Gary, he looked blurred and he wasn't holding a phone. And then I saw the teacher looking at Wilson, who was keeping away his phone. So us girls silently giggle.

Serious, this teacher has problem.

--

I've been thinking of having a tiger as a pet when I have the money to buy one (: 
Oh and also a horse. or two. hee. I miss my horsey Jazz! We have history together. Hahaha

Once upon a time, there was a horse named Jazz. Everytime when a person ride this horse, they will fall. And Jazz does not like to lead when the riding lesson was in a group. One day, a girl named Diyana, rode this horse because the horse she usually rode (Cheleken) was taken. Nobody warned her about this horse. It's not like the horse is wild. No, he was tamed. Perhaps he was just not comfortable. Anyway, Diyana rode on this horse. She became the leader of the group. Quite surprisingly to the instructors, the riding lesson went very well. After riding, the instructor told Diyana about the horse's fear of being the leader. Diyana was proud of herself. Since that day, she rode Jazz. But sadly, she did not continue riding on her UPSR year. To be continued...

So, yeah that's the story. I do miss Jazz. I hope he's still alive. I will, someday, continue my riding lesson and be a skillful rider (=

No comments: