Saturday, June 20, 2009

SUBJECTCIST

I HATE subjecticist. Technically this word is not in any dictionary. It is in my dictionary. It means that, let's say, a history teacher doesn't like any other subjects except History. He/She is prejudiced towards other subjects. The concept is the same as racist, sexist, etc.

I'm saying about this because three days ago my history teacher wanted to know our marks. If we got lower marks for Geografi than History, she'll write down our marks and God knows what she's gonna do. I told her that my Geografi marks is lower than History because I've forgotten my marks. And yesterday, my geography teacher asked the same thing - how much marks we got for Sejarah. I've already checked my marks. So, I said to her, "I THINK I got Geografi higher". In my heart, I was saying "bullshit" the whole time. I just HATE subjectcist.


Today, there was intensive class for Bahasa Melayu. The teacher, Pn. Shima, worked somewhere in the educational part which I can't remember. I found out that the examiners for the Bahasa Melayu PMR paper was so very the kejam. This is because the examiners have no mercy. Whoever attended the intensive class knows exactly why. And again, I say, bullshit!

I do not know if I'll be getting my iPhone tomorrow or not because my mom can change her mind. Oh well.

No comments: