Thursday, June 11, 2009

#123

090609 - Victoria Station

Celebrated my birthday with my family and relatives at Victoria Station, Taipan, Subang Jaya. I wore my new dress with boots and accessories. I looked beautiful. HAHA. I ate till my stomach looked so big like I've been pregnant for 2 months. hahaha. The food was delicious. Mama also ordered sparkling juice which I have no clue what it was until the waiter brought a champagne bottle. I thought why the hell this waiter opening a champagne bottle? Didn't he know we can't drink alcohol? Auntie Lida was sitting in front of me. So I asked quietly, can we drink this? And Elee sitting beside me asked Mama, "Is this Halal?" hahaha i was quite surprised to hear her saying that. And Mama said, "Why would I order that if it's not Halal?" So, then I asked Auntie Lida again, "no alcohol inside, right?" and she said I can drink it. I trust her and my mum so I toast it with my Mum and Danish and I took a sip. It taste like grape but has a tingly feeling when I swallowed it.

There were like five people celebrating their birthday. Each time the waiters sang for the people we laughed. hahah. Then, when it's time to cut my cake, I laughed cos of some inside joke. hahah. So yeah, it was nice (:




100609 - Hanging With Friends

Radhia, Amy, Farah, Aliyyah and Hanna came to my house. At first we planned to bake brownies but the oven couldn't work. -.- . So then as usual we took LOTS of pictures, talked, laughed, pranked calls and eat. It wasn't what I expected and it was quite boring. But I'm glad that Hanna came. (: If this wasn't planned, I could go watch 17again with my dad. hmm





So overall, it was a nice birthday. I just can't wait for my iPhone on the 21st of June! heehee.
Oh I also have to finish up all the homework. Damn.

No comments: