Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Town White Coffee

I woke up at 9am this morning. Mak Mok decided to eat Kopitiam for breakfast and I agreed cos I'm bored with home food.  Btw, Mak Mok and Kak Gg had been in my house since Monday but slept on alternate nights. Kinda confusing. Anyway, we were not sure where's the Kopitiam so I suggested that we go eat at Old Town White Coffee. I was craving for Roti Kaya Bakar. (Delifrance mana ada roti bakar kan? HAHA). All of us - Mak Mok, Kak Gg, Elee and I - have not bathed yet. I guess most of the people there have not bathed either. So, whatever. After our tummy were filled up, we went home.

Just now, Hanna and Dinie called. They were (are) hanging out together at the lake. They invited me to tag along but sadly I cannot drive. haha. They planned to come to my house this Saturday and bake a cake together. Yay! I hope all our parents will gave the permission so we could have a jolly good time. Hee

No comments: