Sunday, June 7, 2009

Numero uno dos zero (#120)

Yesterday, as I predicted, was a wonderful day. 

Mama, Papa, Elee, Abang, Kak Ita, Kak Gg, Mak Mok , Ammar and I (a flock of us - haha) went to Subang Parade for lunch. Elee wanted to eat at The Chicken Rice Shop. So we let her eat first. Mama and Papa went to the restaurant with Elee while the rest of us went for a walk. I decided to go to MPH so Kak Gg followed me. Mak Mok, Kak Ita, Abang and Ammar went to Toys 'R' Us. For the first time ever, I did not buy any books there. Hahah. Then Kak Gg and I went to the shop nest to Toys 'R' Us where we found the others. And then it was time to eat.

All of us agreed to eat at TGI Friday I ordered Jack Daniel's Chicken no alcohol and Milkshake Chocolate Chip. Yumm. O I saw this waiter giving food to Ammar and I was quite surprised because he was a caucasian. I know he's in his 20's or 30's but he looked handsome. XD

After eating, we went to buy cupcakes. After buying cupcakes we saw charm bracelets. I've always wanted to own a charm bracelet. Kak Gg paid for it as my birthday gift. Hahah. And then we went home.

In the evening Kak Ita, Mak Mok, Kak Gg and Ammar went home.

At about 7pm, Mama, Papa, Elee and I went to The Gardens to watch Hannah Montana. My brother did not follow us because he had a play to watch, or something like that. whatever. We ate dinner at Food Garden (food court). I ate Fettuccine Bolognese and drank Orange juice. Yuummm. At 9pm, the movie started. The movie was surprisingly quite nice. I love seeing horses. It reminds me of Jazz, a horse I used to ride.. it's a wonderful long story long time ago. Anyway, in pictures, I thought Lucas Till (he played Travis in the movie) is not handsome. But in the movie, his cocky smile and deep voice charmed me. Hee

So yeah, that's the wonderful Saturday. I wanted to watch 17 Again today but I'm not sure if my parents are willing to watch. (they have lazy bums. well, my mother at least.  haha)

to be continued... =D

No comments: