Sunday, June 28, 2009

Everyone's Talking About MJ's Shocking Death

Interesting stuff happened on Friday, 260609.

As I was getting ready to school, I was hearing to hitz.fm. I heard that Michael Jackson was dead due to cardiac arrest. I was sad. I'm not a big fan of him but I'm sad that a legend is dead. It's like Elvis Presley dejavu. And I also can't believe that he was a Muslim. Oh well, Rest In Peace Michael. or not. hahah
 
In the morning, at school, I swept the floor. I saw a lizard. And Aliya was like 'eeww'. haha. I took a chair and BAM! the tail detached from its body. It was AWESOME! I did an experiment. I thought it was dead so I went to the dustbin to throw some rubbish and when I went back to the spot where I hit the lizard, it had moved a few feet away. I saw the tail wiggling by itself and the lizard's body moving. It was so weird. AT last, the lizard managed to get away to the next class and I threw the tail in the dustbin. hehe

In Sejarah class, the very most strictest teacher in history (ironic) a.k.a Pn. Reetha clapped her hands to congratulate us (3 Doritis) for a job well done on our history projects. I was proud. hee (:

And at night I went to this musical theatre at Kota Permai. I did not know it was an Islamic musical, or should I say nasyid theatre. I wore a simple black dress. -.- . No one informed me about anything. But there were people who did not where proper Islamic attire. So, whatever. Oh and I met Dinie. Let's just say it was saddening to see her that time.

Yesterday, Saturday 270609, I wanted to watch Transformers 2 at the gardens but unfortunately it was sold out. It's okay though, I can watch it next time.

I'm seriously worried about PMR now. I'm worried if I'm not fully prepared in time. But I am preparing. I need therapy. or spa. haih. So, please do not ask me about PMR cos I might cry.

Thank You. 


No comments: