Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Challenge

I feel like I want to die or at least disappear but at the same time I'm not intending to fall sick. I'm not going to dissapoint anyone. I must not.

Tomorrow will be a 'heavy' day. Wednesday. I will have add maths test on the first period, news casting/oral for bm after break and English debate during lunch. Doubts started flooding my mind. What if's are the first two words in every question of the doubt. And "I will die" answers every question.

I really want to know how far I could do with this public speaking and how brave I am. All I know now is that I've been a coward and unspontaneous. I hope with the debate and everythingsall I could boost my confidence level and also my speaking technique. But if it's not productive then I have no idea what else to do.

So farewell now. May I rest in peace.

No comments: