Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eenie meenie miney mo lover

HAHA I laughed Reading Aliyyah's blog about Hanna and Wan's 200 pictures. Poor Aliyyah. And I feel just a bit guilty because I took those pictures. Hehe. By the way Aliyyah, you better do me a birthday card when I reach the age of sixteen! =P

About school, I think I am still not so used to the environment. Not that the place is uncomfortable or nasty, it's the people. I find that I have to use a lot of my energy to even think of a topic to talk. Usually in my previous school it comes naturally (comes naturally - seleba gomez's song) and I know my friends since primary so it's not a difficulty to gossip or kutuk or whatever private stuff I can think of to talk. Here, I have to watch my words, align them carefully because they might not know what I meant, compared to my old friends they know what I'm trying to say even though I did not speak a single word (kan hanna?). Moreover, I'm a late bloomer, slow person and an introvert so it's hard for me. I an the type that speaks second. Someone has to lead or guide me first before I can really stand firm.

Sean Kingston ft justin bieber's song "eenie meenie miney mo lover" kept repeating on the radio. At first when the song was introduced to me by Jasfaizi, I didn't like it. Though I did like the melody. And now I've searched the lyrics and understand it, it's exactly like how I feel about certain boys, except this song is referring to certain girls. And the song is catchy. I hate and like catchy songs. But I still don't like guy singers saying girls a "shawty" or a "chick". Sounds like that girl is cheap. Maybe those words just suits in the particular song so they can't help it.

I really do need to stick to the things I love doing most so that I do not lose myself. Horse riding and creating music.

Don't forget.

No comments: