Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First term examination (Day Four)

Chemistry was okay.

For English, I had to write two essays. I know I could do better provided a longer time.

ICT. Hantam saja. Hahah

During ICT exam, Sue Anne fell off her chair all of a sudden. I swear there was no thunder or tornado. She just fell. Ryan laughed like a girl. Which made me laugh too. It's a neuron thing. When people laugh, we laugh. When people yawn, we yawn. Yeahh

Tomorrow will be the last day of exam! Woopeee! I can't wait til the clock strikes 12 noon. I'm already feeling giddy so it's no surprise if I squeal like a snobby bitch the minute I hand out my answer sheet to the invigilator. Heh

I have not the mood to study right now. It's fifteen minutes to ten and I'm already sleepy! So should I sleep or should I keep on reading History?


(Thinking)

(Rubbing eyes)


Yes I think I should sleep =)

No comments: