Thursday, March 25, 2010

First term examination (Day One)

Hello bloggers :)

Today I woke up knowing that there would be BM and Biology exams. I didn't feel nervous or anxious or whatsoever. Nonetheless, I gave a silent prayer to God before answering the questions. Bm paper one was too much. A little too much. I didn't have the time to complete it properly. Biology was suffocating. It was a two and half hours paper. It wasn't easy. So I felt a little queesy most of the time. BM paper two contained only one essay which was okay.

After school, parents of form 4S students came to school for a meeting with the teachers. According to mama, the teachers weren't being specific during the discussion. And they talked about the teaching of physics by the physics teacher. Most of them complained so I hope something will be done about that. Oh and pn lee suggested that we join the reaching for the stars programme. For me, mama would want me to join the public speaking, confidence boosting programme. There are a number of programme. One or two lies on my birth date. So I am urging and pleading my classmates to please not choose the ones that lies on the 9th of June in case if I will be having a birthday bash. Thank you :)

That's all for today. I better continue with my revision on mathematics. I hope I'll do well tomorrow.

Goodbloodynight.

No comments: