Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Mak!

I'm gonna do this real quick so here goes.

I was so happy on Saturday because I got to see my best friends Hanna and Aliyyah with their respective boyfriends, Wan and Khairol at Aliyyah's house. I finally saw aliyyah's PINK bedroom. It's pretty and neat. Suits her character well. So as normal, we talked, took pictures, ate and just enjoying each other's company. We watched Zombieland too. The movie was so disgusting, lots of blood. It's stupid and funny and stupid. So yeah. Oh at some point I was so bored because they were with their significant other so apa lagi, facebook je lah. Then, ajar aliya chemistry. Hehe. After hanna balik, the rest of us photoshoot gila gila lah. Hahah. It was fun. :D

Yesterday I had to finish up all my homework before five in the evening because at six my family and I went to send my brother to his college - he has a field trip to Kelantan - and after that went to auntie mek and uncle razif's house to see their new baby girl. She was so cute and chubby and just so cute. :). The food they served was chicken rice. Yumm.

Today I had a hard time waking up in the morning. My eyes just couldn't open on time. I was - and still am - tired. I stayed silent most of the day (aren't I always?) and stayed focus on my studies. Oh speaking of, I HATE physics and the teacher. Memang aku gila dah bengang lah. Amalina said that she don't understand physics and that bloody man said that we don't give physics a chance or smething like that. And I was like, HELL, I really did try to pay attention but the way you teach, I just can't comprehend! We are not university students okay so stop teaching us the way lecturers do. Sakit hati betul sampai nak nangis tau tak. Oh but nobody knows. Nevermind.

My scholastic books arrived today. Eight of them. Two books are still not in my hands. I love the way books make me smile. Oh how I wish a person could do that to me too. See how sad my life is. Oh well. What to do. I am the unsociable geek. Can't help it. Sorry.

Well I have to take off my contact lenses and finish up my homework now. Goodday.

No comments: