Sunday, March 7, 2010

First post of the year 2010

Hi. It's been a very long time since I've blogged. Berzaman kot. I'm not gonna type good English here cos nak cepat n all. So bear with me yah. Al n hanna dah suruh post something cos now I am in Sri Tenby and I have my iPhone cos thank God dapat 8A in PMR. I achieved my dreams after all didn't I? :)

Life in Tenby is a freakin rollercoaster ride. Some of my classmates dah mengadu tak tahan n all. I was like deal with it people! But of course I didn't say that out loud. Hehe. Boys, not many cute ones but there are a few. Not gonna talk that in public thank you very the muchooo. I miss hanna n al. They are like the bomb! It's okay, I'll meet them really really soon. Homework memang gila belambak lah. Exam rasa macam hari2 ada. There are a hell lot of activities, some are irrelevent and some are fun. Well, it's school what do u expect right? Oh well.

Allow me to introduce the mighty form 4S students. *clears throat*. Sue anne, Amalina, sam, catherine, Nathashah, chen yan, emily, Ming zhi, jia hui, Rebekah, Joseph, Ryan, Dominic, Yi Zhe, zheng xian, naim and hazik. They are ohana. Meaning family. They are unique people and not to mention crazy too! I love them already. Hehe. :)

What else? oh I'm a student councillor. :). Dont know what that is? Search in google :D

Even though I'm in a private school, I'm still the same person: quiet, smart, nerdy, good, but when it comes to certain stuff that concerns me, I'll stand my ground and say what's right. Plus I still love to eat. And I love music. And horse riding. Hee

Well I gotta stop now to finish up my homewrok (although it can never be done). I have to admit I'm kinda addicted to Facebook because it's easily accessible through my iPhone.

I wonder if there's a rehab for social networking addiction?

No comments: