Friday, March 26, 2010

First term examination (Day Two)

I did freaking ass math, bloody English and shitty maths.

Actually, all three papers are quite easy. I am confident that I could get A, or at least B for each of those paper. My add maths teacher had marked the paper and I'm satisfied with my add math result. Which is 90%. I didn't get to see my paper but a friend of mine saw it. :)

After the exams, I felt so sleepy and tired (I am still sleepy and tired). Unfortunately I can't go back home straight away because I had money wise club to attend. I learned about inflation. Plus, we did a little auction. The prize was an mp3 player. I figured I don't need it so I gave a chance to the others. The money reached until 12,000MTC. Of course it's not real money. Avin, a 12 year old boy, I think, wasted his money and got the mp3 player. Next term, there will be more auctions so I am saving my money to use it in the future. Smart eyh? Heh

I had chocolate sundae cornetto on my way home. Yumm. At five just now I had piano lesson. (Sumpah aku lemah gila tak ada semangat!) I am quite disappointed with myself now because I am not playing as good as I use to. And I'm mad at myself for being tone deaf! I can't freaking differentiate between chords V and V7!! And many chords more. Heck, I can't even tell what the chords were if teacher didn't paly the tonic. Argh. And do you know how to spell 'argh'? It's A-R-H-PHLEGM =D Good joke, mr. Lee!

Oh this coming school holiday my family and I will be going to a place near Genting Highlands that has horse riding. (: I am definitely looking forward to it.


I think I shall be limp now.

No comments: