Thursday, March 18, 2010

Laugh Out Loud (LOL) / Ketawa Dengan Kuat (KDK)

I've managed to live through this day with an obvious white pimple on my cheek.

I woke up today feeling a stiff aching at the area of my neck. I started to think it as an excuse to not go to school. But eventually, I got up and went to school.

I realised that almost every week, when the weekend is nigh, my mood becomes happier. I guess that my mind knows that I'll be able to rest soon and to be happy about it. So today, biology and physics classes were kind of understandable. Though in physics my face showed abhorrence at times. During English, teacher warned us to not be late in class. I dare say I am infrequently tardy but because I had to wait for my classmates, I was considered late also.

During lunch I ate lasagna! Yumm. I've had not eaten that for quite some time before today. And I was surprised that I finished my meal early. Perhaps it's because we went out early or there wasn't any interruption during lunch.

After lunch was BM. It was a horrid period. I went to the class five minutes before lunch ended. I prepared my books and thought of filling up my bottle. So I did, while waitin for chen yan to catch up and go to the toilet with her. As we were about to enter, I think at some pointthe bell rang. So we went to the loo for a few minutes and as we pass by BM class, we saw most of our classmates inside and Hazik outside. I knew something was wrong. Even Linda (form five) said that Mr. S was in a bad mood. So chen yan and I literally ran to get our books on the locker and went to stand outside the class. Yes, the door was locked. Purposefully. To make the situation more 'exciting', Danish saw me. He was in cloud nine when he saw me standing outside the class. He danced, yes danced, and kept chanting, "haha! It's in the blood!". -.- . Then, not long after, Sue Anne came running from God knows where. She quickly took her books. Finally the teacher let us in. He was in an awful hell of a mood. A minute soon after, Amalina, Catherine and Naim came. They were locked outside for a while too. I soon found out that they were from the pondok, hanging out since lunch. Mr. S was being so rude to us. He even called Joseph "tambi" in a rude tone. And when he commented on my usage of correction tape, he said to bring a tonne of it to make it easier. Hell, if you don't want me to use it, just say so! Don't go and create a freakin metaphor and make me feel menyampah gila tahap GILA! Man, teachers these days are crazy and insisting. Not to mention pushy and fussy too. And sarcastic. Please, someone bring me to a spa or at least to a place where I can scream.

Okay now talk about my sister. She slept in the evening and so during dinner she ate with her eyes closed. Of course, my maid had to feed her. Yes, hanna and al if you guys are reading this, she is still very much dependent on the maid. To see my sister behaving like a _(fill in the blank yourself)_, makes me feel bad that as if I didn't do the part as a big sister. Well hell she's just a stubborn wench, what else can I do?

Oh by the way, first term exam will be next week on Thursday. Just awesome. -_-

On the bright side there will be a two week holiday after the exam. Anyone up to see movies or go karaoke-ing? :)

No comments: